Showing the single result
Compact modular design in which major boundary dimensions of devices such as filters, regulators, lubricators, etc., are unified.
- Systems are easily upgraded using unified key boundary dimensions and a diverse range of options and variations.
- Main dimensions (width and depth) of F.R.L. products have been standardized as compact module.
- Accurate assembly dimensions can be obtained with simple calculations.
- This element incorporates CKD's original chemical fiber structure (patent pending), which has a rough surface and gradually becomes finer toward the interior.
- Clogging is greatly reduced, and the element life is greatly extended.