Showing the single result
Fittings / tubes
Push-in fitting for pneumatic piping. Compact size for space saving. Work environment and device-friendly flame-resistant white body.
- V-shaped packing seal to realize smooth insertion and accurate sealing.
- Smooth insertion and secure sealing.
- Freely rotating elbow union to make piping and removal work easier.
- White body blends into working environment. Electroless nickeling used for copper alloy sections.
- The tube can be connected to the pipe fitting by pushing the tube in.
- The chuck bracket acts in the direction in which the tube is dislocated.
- The push ring evenly pushes and opens the chuck, so the tube is completely released from the chuck and can be removed smoothly.
- Teflon resin is coated on the thread part.
- Sealing tape wrapping is not needed, reducing work hours.
- An even seal is created and there is no need to worry about leakage, etc.