Showing the single result
Low-Profile Long Stroke Hand
Thin body equipped with a linear guide to enable precision handling with a long stroke.
- Achieves high gripping power with a double piston system while being more compact.
- A bending resistant lead wire switch that prevents disconnections even when used in moving parts can be selected.
- In order to remain thin and lightweight, the moment of inertia was reduced, lessening the load on robots.
- The ideal size to suit the workpiece can be selected.
- With a long stroke, one hand is able to handle multiple workpiece models.