Showing all 3 results
Circuit Breaker Analyzer
Megger EGIL Breaker Analyzer
- Suitable for testing timing and travel on all circuit breakers with single interrupter per phase.
- Extremely easy-to-use and reliable.
- Two separate timing channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts.
- Analog measurement channels for travel transducers or general voltage/current measurements.
- Static and dynamic resistance measurements along with the SDRM201 accessory.
Megger TM1700 Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Provides reliable and accurate test results in noisy high voltage substations.
- Four standard models. Full stand-alone functionality or data acquisition models without user interface.
- Fast and safer with DualGround™ testing, both sides of breaker grounded.
- On-screen assistance with connection diagrams and test template Wizard.
- All models can be controlled via computer.
Megger TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Modular based design — user configurable TM1800 from nine different modules.
- Built in PC with CABA Local software — advanced testing with predefined breaker test plans (templates), onsite measurement view and analysis.
- Dual ground testing using DCM module — increased safety with both sides of breaker grounded.
- Fast and easy testing — Select-Connect-Inspect workflow and high level user interface.
- Graphical results for quick interpretation — timing and motion measurements, coil currents.
- USB and Ethernet communication interface — for quick back up, LAN connection and printer options.
- CABA Win — for advanced data analysis, database interface and common test data archive.