Showing 1–8 of 10 results
Electromagnetic Field Tester
Extech 480823 Single axis EMF/ELF Meter
- Measure electromagnetic field radiation levels from fans, electrical appliances, wiring, and power lines.
- Large 1/2" LCD (1999 count) display of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) level in milliGauss or microTesla.
- Accurate measurements to 4% over a measuring range of 0.1 to 199.9mGauss (0.01 to 19.99µTesla).
- ELF frequency bandwidth of 30Hz to 300Hz.
- Single axis - sampling 2.5 times per second.
Extech 480826 Triple Axis EMF Tester
- Three axis (X, Y, Z direction) electromagnetic field measurement.
- Ideal for EMF measurements around power lines, electrical appliances and industrial devices.
- Wide measuring ranges (3 ranges of µTesla or mGauss).
- Big digit LCD display, Data hold.
- Easy to use remote probe.
- Complete with sensor with 3ft (930mm) cable, 9V battery, and hard carrying case.
Extech 480836 RF EMF Strength Meter
- Ideal for EMF measurements of mobile/cell phones, base stations and microwave leakage.
- Measurement optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz and 2.7GHz.
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe.
- Max Hold and Average functions.
Extech 480846 8GHz RF Electromagnetic Field Strength Meter
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation.
- RF power measurement for transmitters.
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection/installation.
- Wireless communication applications (CW TDMA GSM DECT).
- Microwave leakage.
Extech EMF300 Microwave Leakage Detector
- Ideal for measuring high frequency radiation levels emitted from household and commercial microwave ovens.
- 0 to 1.999mW/cm² measurement range.
- Audible alarm and overrange indicator.
- Peak Hold.
- Complete with 9V battery.
EXTECH EMF450 Electromagnetic Field Meter Detector
- Multi-Field measurements: Magnetic Field, Electric Field, and Radio Frequency (RF) Strength.
- Magnetic Field Triple Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z).
- Audible alarm.
- 2.4" (240 x 320 pixels) color TFT display.
- Adjustable screen brightness (low, medium, high).
- Store up to 20 RF historical records.
Extech EMF510 EMF/ELF Meter
- Measure EMF/ELF levels in milliGauss (mG) or microTesla (μT) up to 2000mG (200μT) with two ranges to choose from.
- Built-in single axis sensor provides basic accuracy reading of ±5%.
- 30 to 300Hz bandwidth.
- Backlit display to view in dimly lit areas.
- Data Hold and Min/Max functions.
Extech MD10 Non-contact Magnet Detector with Built-In Flashlight
- Detects the presence of magnetic field without contact (AC, DC, and permanent magnets).
- Ideal for testing audio speakers and relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves.
- Blue LED lights up for visual magnetic field indication.
- Magnetic field detection range: 63H, 98H, 401H, 810H.
- Built-in bright flashlight with On/Off button.
- Low battery indicator.
- Complete with two AAA batteries.