Showing the single result
Hand with length measuring sensor
Linear Slide Hand With Length Measuring Function
The LSHM-HP2 is a linear slide parallel hand that incorporates an LVDT sensor for measuring length.
- Repeatability ±0.02 mm.
- Analog ouput linearity.
- With correction adapter: FS±0.5%.
- Without correction adapter: FS±3%.
- Adopts an LVDT sensor highly resistant to vibration and impact.
- The IP65 equivalent amplifier and rubber cover prevent the ingress of cutting chips and water drops.
- Monitors abnormal wear and deformation of gripping jaws and jigs through changes in output to prevent equipment and robot damage.