Showing all 3 results
Flue Gas Analyzer
Flue gas analyzer (O2, CO H2-compensated) in a system case
Flue gas analysis with no stress, paper or shaky probes – the testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer operated by smartphone App makes this possible. The smart anniversary set for measurements on gas, oil and solid fuel systems provides you with the testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer with O2 and CO H2-compensated sensor, along with additional practical accessories.
- 5-year warranty without a maintenance contract on O2 and CO sensors.
- Paperless documentation and report generation on site via free smartphone App.
- Included in the anniversary set: testo 330i LX flue gas analyzer, including O2 and CO H2-compensated sensor, Bluetooth® interface, USB mains unit, modular flue gas probe certified by the German Technical Safety Standards Authority (TÜV), testoFix probe mount, replacement dirt filter, and system case.
- Operation independent of measuring location via smartphone App.
Flue gas analyzer (O2, CO up to 4,000 ppm)
The testo 300 flue gas analyzer is ideal for the most important measurements involving heating systems. It combines decades of experience in measuring technology with contemporary smart-touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports. The testo 300 enables easy measurement of flue gas, draught, pressure, ambient CO and differential temperature
- Intuitive measurement menus and the fast-response Smart-Touch display ensure easy operation – as on your smartphone.
- Including O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm.
- Large 5-inch HD display – see all the system's measuring values at a glance.
- Creation of documentation directly on site and e-mailing of reports.
testo 310 set with printer
testo 310 incl. battery and calibration protocol for the measurement of O2, CO, hPa and °C; IR printer (0554 3100); probe 180 mm with cone; case; mains unit incl. cable; silicon hose for pressure measurement; particle filter 5 off; 2 rolls spare thermal paper for printer
- Robust and light instrument for daily use.
- 30 seconds sensor zeroing.
- Integrated condensate trap.
- Integrated magnets for easy fixing to burner.