Showing all 3 results
Chroma Soft Panels for Instrument Control and Monitoring
- Multi-channel battery packs simulation.
- Follow the battery cell curve behavior to simulate battery state.
- Able to set frequently used parameters for battery pack and rapidly customize initial output state.
Introduction to Graphical User Interface - Softpanel
- LIST, STEP and PULSE modes to simulate power line disturbance (PLD) for testing.
- Transient voltage simulation for power outage (compliant with low voltage ride through (LVRT) test).
- Distortion waveform synthesis for harmonic and inter-harmonic.
- Measuring parameters include all orders of harmonic components.
The introduction of 62000P and 62000H Series
- HV components test standard LV123 for New Energy Vehicles.
- Supports ISO16750-2, GS95024-2, VW80000, LV123 standards.
- Control via GPIB/USB/Ethernet/RS232 interface.
- Supports report function with sampling rate from 1 second to 10000 seconds, and up to a maximum of 1000 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds.